Data Collection Summary
The following data is collected during your use of this web site:
Data: Cookies and anonymous usage data to improve the web site.
Services: Google Analytics
Data: Email Address, Name, Phone (optional)
Services: SendGrid, used for contacting us.
Data: Email, Name, Address, Phone, Date of Birth (optional)
Services: Registration, Login, Checkout
The data is processed at our registered address, at our server locations in Enfield and Welwyn Garden City and in other locations where data processors and co-controllers are located. We also transfer personal data from the UK to Norway, to the Fishing Camp at Sandland Brygge, Sandland, Finnmark, Norway.
Information You Have Provided to Us
The information we hold that has been provided by you to us is usually in the form of your email address, name, home address, phone number etc.
Information Automatically Collected About You
This includes information that is automatically stored and used by session tools such as cookies, this can include items such as your IP address, browser type and version, browser plugins, computer information such as screen resolution, operating system, device used, general location such as country. We track your movements across the website including pages visited, entry and exit points, time on site etc. This information is used to improve the web site and services that we offer. This information is collected anonymously.
How Your Data is Used
Your email address will be used to communicate transaction emails such as order confirmations, status, delivery notes and any other communication related to an order. Your information will be used when you enter into any form of communication with us via any of our communication channels. This information is stored to enable us to respond to that correspondence and follow up.
Your personal data will be used to supply you with any service you have requested by using this web site.
We will not sell your personal details, they will only be used by sandlandbrygge.co.uk and its data processor partners for exclusive sandlandbrygge.co.uk use.
Your Data Protection
• Processing of your data is fair, transparent and must have lawful grounds. We will always make sure we have a reason to use your personal data, for the purpose intended and the consent you gave.
• Processing of minimal data. We will ensure that we only gather and process the minimum amount of personal data required to facilitate your use of the web site.
• Retention of data. Your personal data is kept for the minimum time necessary to provide the services you have requested and provided consent for.
• Ensure the accuracy, integrity and confidentially of data. We will take all reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the personal data we hold. We will take reasonable measures to keep the personal data you provide, up to date.
• You have the right to know whether your information is being processed, the data that has/is being gathered and where it was obtained from. You also have the right to access this data that we hold about you, including a copy of such data.
• You have the right to change your data to correct or delete inaccuracies. You also have the right to have your personal data erased from our records.
• You have a right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data. Under certain circumstances you can ask us to modify the use of your personal data so that it is not used for processes you don’t want it to be used for. For example, removing your personal data from a mailing list or mailing list segment where applicable.
• You have the right to move your data from one processor to another. Where feasibly possibly your data can be moved to another processor or provided to you in a useable format.
• You have the right to withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data.
• If you wish to use your rights for any of the above, please contact our Data Protection Officer here, who will be able to help you.
• Please note, that if you are ever unsatisfied with the way we have handled a data request, please do make contact with us further so we can help you. If you feel that after several attempts you have still not had a satisfactory outcome, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office directly.
We use safe, secure protocols for protecting your data, communications and transferring data. The web site has a secure certificate (HTTPS) issued by the Certificate Authority, Let’s Encrypt, San Francisco, United States. Our processing partners operate similar secure protocols to ensure that your data is as secure as possible.
Whilst we try our best, we cannot guarantee the safety of your personal information. In the case of any security breach, we will notify you and relevant authorities as to the nature of the breach.
We would remind all users that you should keep your own username and password secure and secret.
Detailed Data Collection Information
Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data
Contact Forms and Transactional Emails
Data Used: Email Address, Name, Phone Number
Summary: When you send us an email using the contact form, we will store your personal data in order to reply back to your message and to continue processing your requests. We keep hold of this data for a set period of time so that we can refer back to the correspondence if we need to if you contact us again at a later date. We also keep correspondence to improve your service and products.
Data Used: Email Address
Summary: When we send you a transaction email such as an order received notice, order shipped notice, automated responses etc. These emails will be routed via the SMTP cloud provider, SendGrid. SendGrid is a whitelisted, SMTP provider that ensures that our email delivery is reliable and you get transactional emails with minimum disruption from junk/spam filters and other blocks to these important emails.
Nimbus Hosting Ltd, United Kingdom. Web site hosting services, storage of web site files and databases relating to the web site. This database holds all order details and registration details so that orders can be processed and you can login to your account to order new items, amend your details or use other web site services such as writing reviews, uploading catches and commenting on articles.
Data Controller: Les McBride, 44 Howe Park, Edinburgh, EH10 7HG